Classroom Session Format
- 3-Day Course (a total of 22 hours)
- Classroom sessions are limited to a maximum of 15 participants.
- Presentation slides and software demos are projected on a large screen.
- A hardcopy workbook contains all presentation slides plus exercises.
- All exercises, datasets, and example networks are provided on a USB memory stick.
- The instructor will be available to coach you one-on-one as you progress through the exercises.
- You will need to bring your own WiFi-enabled computer/laptop to the classroom session (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, or Mac OS X).
90-Day License of BayesiaLab Professional Edition
In conjunction with the seminars, participants have access to an unrestricted 90-Day license of BayesiaLab Professional (the very latest release), so they can experiment with the full array of functions during and after the training.
During these 90 days, participants will have access to a complete recording of the session via the BayesiaLab's Media Center.
Discounts are available for: